The Aurora precinct in Canberra is a sustainable, mixed-use scheme consisting of high-quality apartments, restaurants, and office spaces within the Kingston Foreshore precinct on Lake Burley Griffin. Quality urban architecture and sustainability were primary aims for both the client and the architect.
- LocationCanberra, Australia
- ArchitectCox Architecture, Sydney, Australia
- BuilderEnglobo Group, Braddon, Australia
- PartnerHI-TEC , Arndell Park, Australia
- PhotographerChalk Studio , Weston, Australia