Iowa-based Neumann Monson Architects were commissioned by Iowa University to design a new boathouse to accomodate the women‘s rowing team. Positioned strategically on the curve of the Iowa River, the siting gives the boathouse a vantage point from where boats can be viewed gliding at speed through the water left and right up the sweep of the river.
- LocationIowa City, IA, USA
- ArchitectNeumann Monson Architects, Iowa City, USA
- BuilderIowa University, Iowa City, USA
- PartnerEast Moline Sheet Metal, Moline, USA
- PhotographerFarshid Assassi, Santa Barbara , USA