Stantec designed this bold auditorium/theater addition to the existing Round Rock ISD high school to help offset the high frequency use of the district’s performing arts center. The project has become a prototype for other school auditoria in the district.
Two shades of gray Swisspearl panels provide a high quality, low maintenance choice for the facade cladding, emphasizing the stepped heights of the rectilinear volumes and contrasting with the light ochre, rustic stonewall cladding of the lower sections.
- LocationRound Rock, TX, USA
- ArchitectStantec, Austin, USA
- BuilderRound Rock Independent School District , Round Rock, USA
- PartnerEngineered Metals Company, Littleton, USA
- PhotographerThomas Mc Connell, Austin, USA