An integral part of a comprehensive sustainability strategy aimed at LEED Gold certification, the architects devised a rain screen facade clad in Swisspearl panels, which will boost the building’s energy performance and help keep long-term maintenance costs to a minimum.
- LocationNew Port Beach, CA, USA
- ArchitectDougherty & Dougherty, Costa Mesa, USA
- BuilderNewport-Mesa Unified School District, Costa Mesa, USA
- PartnerCal Pac Sheet Metal Inc., Santa Ana, USA
- PhotographerNils Timm, Los Angeles, USA