Set between deep green pine forests and the Västra Nedsjön Lake inland from Gothenburg, this double-storey, single-family house sits comfortably in its rural setting. The building is perched above a rock bed, elevating it above the landscape and optimising the surrounding vistas. The rich backdrop of verdant nature surrounding the house forms a strong contrast to its simple, cabin-like architecture, which creates a retreat from the hubbub and noise of city life.
- LocationGothenburg, Sweden
- ArchitectInobi AB, Göteborg, Sweden
- BuilderThomas & Vivianne Hult, Gothenburg, Sweden
- PartnerWilla Nordic, Göteborg, Sweden
- PhotographerMeraner & Hauser OHG/SNC, Bozen, Italy