- FassadeLargo Carat Custom Color
Largo Carat Onyx 7091
Largo Carat Topaz 7073
Largo Carat Jade 7050
Largo Carat Coral 7031
Largo Carat Black Opal 7021
Largo Carat Crystal 7010
The Inland Northwest Behavioral Health Hospital represents a community investment into the growing need for behavioral health treatment. Through a holistic approach to design, the facility overcomes the stigma of mental health, and provides a safe, reassuring place where people can heal with dignity.
The X-shaped building stands on sloping terrain, which is balanced by a base. The outer shell of the house appears cautiously gray, in complete contrast to the inward-facing facades, which are formulated in striking color combinations.
- StandortSpokane, WA, USA
- ArchitektNAC Architecture, Spokane, USA
- BauherrInland Northwest Behavioral Health, Spokane, USA
- PartnerPerformance Contracting Inc , Spokane, USA
- FotografRick Keating, Gates, USA