The new rescue wing on the grounds of Lachen Hospital not only looks much better than the old one, it is also more functional and ecological. A ventilated facade with good thermal insulation and the photovoltaic roof make it possible. While raw or color-treated surfaces of raw materials dominate in the interior construction, the choice of materials for the facade and roofing was Eternit cladding. It was a decision for longevity and low maintenance.
- LocationLachen, Switzerland
- ArchitectStähli AG Architekten SIA, Lachen, Switzerland
- BuilderSpital Lachen AG, Lachen, Switzerland
- PartnerJosef Schwiter AG, Lachen, Switzerland
- PhotographerMeraner & Hauser OHG/SNC, Bozen, Italy