SPF:architects have transformed a dormant city block in the heart of Beverly Hills into a vibrant center for the performing arts. Combining the landmarked Beverly Hills Post Office building from the 1930s with a state-of-the-art, 21st-century theater, the builders created a unique ensemble, in which the two structures mutually highlight the elegance and uniqueness of each other.
- LocationBeverly Hills, CA, USA
- ArchitectSPF: architects , Los Angeles, USA
- BuilderWallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, Beverly Hills,, USA
- PartnerThe Raymond Group, Orange, USA
- PhotographerJohn Edward Linden Photography, Woodland Hills, USA