- Swisspearl panels can be fastened to the metal substructure with a head diameter of 15 mm per rivet.
- Rivets are available for 8 mm and 12 mm panel thicknesses.
- Aluminum rivets can only be used with aluminum substructure systems.
- Stainless steel rivets can be used with galvanized or stainless steel substructures.
- Swisspearl panels can be fastened to wooden substructures on the front using Swisspearl stainless steel screws with a head diameter of 12 mm.
- The screws are available for 8 mm and 12 mm panel thicknesses.
Further technical information on the visible fastening of large-format Swisspearl facade panels can be found in our technical documentation for download.
We would love to assist you with your project. Our high-quality products made from natural fibre cement combine excellent quality and durability to achieve sustainable solutions for aesthetic building envelopes and exquisite living spaces. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to answer your questions.
Get in touch with us. We are looking forward to future projects with you.