The scheme involved a careful restoration of the dilapidated historical building, which now accommodates the traditional functions of the parsonage, such as the parson’s quarters, a classroom for religious education, the library, the banquet hall, and a visitor’s apartment. In addition, architects 4 plusz designed a new and decidedly modern structure that connects the two lateral wings of the existing U-shaped building and divides the garden space into two distinct courtyards. Fully glazed to either side, the transparent ground floor of the extension provides space for social events and opens a vista from the reception area to the rear garden.
- LocationBudapest, Hungary
- Architect4 plusz Építész Stúdió , Budapest, Hungary
- BuilderParish Church of the Celestial Queen, Budapest, Hungary
- PartnerEvolution Kft., Budapest, Hungary
- PhotographerAlbertszki Tamás, Budapest, Hungary